Newest Picture Book:
My pen rides dinosaurs and hides an elephant in a teacup. What can your pen do?
Acclaimed author and illustrator Christopher Myers uses rich black-and-white illustrations to bring a sketchbook to life, showing that with a simple pen, a kid can do anything.
Some of the kids in Marilyn's class have monsters. Marilyn doesn't have hers yet, but she can't just go out and look for one. Your monster has to find you.
That's just the way it works. Marilyn tries to be patient and the kind of girl no monster can resist, but her monster doesn't come. Could she go out and search for him herself? Even if that's not the way it works?
From favorite picture book creators Michelle Knudsen and Matt Phelan comes a story about one little girl and the perfect monster she knows is out there, and what happens when she decides she's waited long enough.
A king emerges from a hidden door in a city park, startling two children sheltering from the rain. No sooner does he push a map and some strange objects into their hands than he is captured by hostile forces that whisk him back through the enchanted door.
Just like that, the children are caught up in a quest to rescue the king and his kingdom from darkness, while illuminating the farthest reaches of their imagination. Colored markers in hand, they make their own way through the portal, under the sea, through a tropical paradise, over a perilous bridge, and high in the air with the help of a winged friend.
Journey lovers will be thrilled to follow these characters on a new adventure threaded with familiar elements, while new fans will be swept into a visually captivating story that is even richer and more exhilarating than the first. Aaron Becker, creator of Journey, a Caldecott Honor book, presents the next chapter in his stunning wordless fantasy.
Older Picture Books:
- Waiting Is Not Easy, by
- The Farmer and the Clown, by
- Horton and the Kwuggerbug and More Lost Stories , by
- I'm My Own Dog, by
- You Are (Not) Small, by
- The Favorite Daughter, by
- Princess Sparkle-Heart Gets a Makeover, by
- Gaston, by
- My New Friend Is So Fun, by
- All Different Now : Juneteenth, the First Day of Freedom, by
- Big Rig, by
- The Pigeon Needs a Bath, by
- Betty Bunny Wants a Goal, by
- Don't Push the Button, by
- Lost Cat, by
- Herman and Rosie, by
- Gazpacho for Nacho, by
- Buddy and the Bunnies in Don't Play with Your Food, by
- Niņo Wrestles the World, by
- Wild Berries, by
- The Blessing Cup, by
- Daisy Gets Lost, by
- Dear Santasaurus, by
- Bogart and Vinnie : A Completely Made-Up Story of True Friendship, by
- Tap the Magic Tree, by
- Hello, My Name Is Ruby, by
- Fraidyzoo , by
- Dinosaur Kisses, by
- Pick a Circle, Gather Squares: A Fall Harvest of Shapes, by
- Me And My Dragon: Scared of Halloween, by
- Click, Clack, Boo!: A Tricky Treat, by
- Mitchell Goes Bowling, by
- The Matchbox Diary, by
- The Day the Crayons Quit, by
- What Can a Crane Pick Up?, by
- Cute and Cuter, by
- Little Owl's Orange Scarf, by
- A Big Guy Took My Ball!, by
- Because I'm Your Dad, by
- Otis and the Puppy, by
- Take Me Out to the Yakyu, by
- The Ant and the Grasshopper, by
- Chloe, by
- Red Hat, by
- The Three Ninja Pigs, by
- This Moose Belongs to Me, by
- Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door, by