Newest Picture Book:
The Princess and the Pony
Princess Pinecone knows exactly what she wants for her birthday this year: a horse.
A big horse. A strong horse. A horse fit for a warrior princess. But when the day arrives, she doesn't quite get the horse of her dreams...
From the artist behind the comic Hark! A Vagrant, The Princess and the Pony is a laugh-out-loud story of brave warriors, big surprises, and falling in love with one unforgettable little pony.
Ballet Cat : The Totally Secret Secret
Ballet Cat and Sparkles the Pony are trying to decide what to play today.
Nothing that Sparkles suggests -- making crafts, playing checkers, and selling lemonade -- goes well with the leaping, spinning, and twirling that Ballet Cat likes to do. When Sparkles' leaps, spins, and twirls seem halfhearted, Ballet Cat asks him what’s wrong.
Sparkles doesn't want to say. He has a secret that Ballet Cat won't want to hear. What Sparkles doesn’t know is that Ballet Cat has a secret of her own, a totally secret secret. Once their secrets are shared, will their friendship end, or be stronger than ever?
Gwendolyn Grace, a preschool alligator in a pink tutu, wants to play.
Her mother insists that she pipe down, because the baby is trying to sleep. Gwendolyn Grace can't quite believe it, and in this funny call-and-response, all dialogue and action picture book, she questions her mother relentlessly about what is allowed (not much) and not allowed (a lot).
It all ends happily, though, when Mom, baby, and Gwendolyn Grace play a noisy game together. Lots of drama, lots of noise, and lots of funny moments make this picture book debut an ideal choice for story times and for families with new siblings.
Older Picture Books:
- My Pen, by
- Marilyn's Monster, by
- Quest, by
- Waiting Is Not Easy, by
- The Farmer and the Clown, by
- Horton and the Kwuggerbug and More Lost Stories , by
- I'm My Own Dog, by
- You Are (Not) Small, by
- The Favorite Daughter, by
- Princess Sparkle-Heart Gets a Makeover, by
- Gaston, by
- My New Friend Is So Fun, by
- All Different Now : Juneteenth, the First Day of Freedom, by
- Big Rig, by
- The Pigeon Needs a Bath, by
- Betty Bunny Wants a Goal, by
- Don't Push the Button, by
- Lost Cat, by
- Herman and Rosie, by
- Gazpacho for Nacho, by
- Buddy and the Bunnies in Don't Play with Your Food, by
- Niño Wrestles the World, by
- Wild Berries, by
- The Blessing Cup, by
- Daisy Gets Lost, by
- Dear Santasaurus, by
- Bogart and Vinnie : A Completely Made-Up Story of True Friendship, by
- Tap the Magic Tree, by
- Hello, My Name Is Ruby, by
- Fraidyzoo , by
- Dinosaur Kisses, by
- Pick a Circle, Gather Squares: A Fall Harvest of Shapes, by
- Me And My Dragon: Scared of Halloween, by
- Click, Clack, Boo!: A Tricky Treat, by
- Mitchell Goes Bowling, by
- The Matchbox Diary, by
- The Day the Crayons Quit, by
- What Can a Crane Pick Up?, by
- Cute and Cuter, by
- Little Owl's Orange Scarf, by
- A Big Guy Took My Ball!, by
- Because I'm Your Dad, by
- Otis and the Puppy, by
- Take Me Out to the Yakyu, by
- The Ant and the Grasshopper, by
- Chloe, by
- Red Hat, by
- The Three Ninja Pigs, by
- This Moose Belongs to Me, by
- Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door, by