Newest Picture Book:
A king emerges from a hidden door in a city park, startling two children sheltering from the rain. No sooner does he push a map and some strange objects into their hands than he is captured by hostile forces that whisk him back through the enchanted door.
Just like that, the children are caught up in a quest to rescue the king and his kingdom from darkness, while illuminating the farthest reaches of their imagination. Colored markers in hand, they make their own way through the portal, under the sea, through a tropical paradise, over a perilous bridge, and high in the air with the help of a winged friend.
Journey lovers will be thrilled to follow these characters on a new adventure threaded with familiar elements, while new fans will be swept into a visually captivating story that is even richer and more exhilarating than the first. Aaron Becker, creator of Journey, a Caldecott Honor book, presents the next chapter in his stunning wordless fantasy.
Waiting Is Not Easy
Gerald is careful. Piggie is not. Piggie cannot help smiling. Gerald can. Gerald worries so that Piggie does not have to.
Gerald and Piggie are best friends.
In Waiting Is Not Easy, Piggie has a surprise for Gerald, but he is going to have to wait for it, and wait, and wait some more...
The Farmer and the Clown
Whimsical and touching images tell the story of an unexpected friendship and the revelations it inspires in this moving, wordless picture book from Marla Frazee.
A baby clown is separated from his family when he accidentally bounces off their circus train and lands in a lonely farmer's vast, empty field. The farmer reluctantly rescues the little clown, and over the course of one day together, the two of them make some surprising discoveries about themselves and about life.
Sweet, funny, and moving, this wordless picture book from a master of the form, two-time Caldecott Honor medalist and the creator of The Boss Baby, speaks volumes and will delight story lovers of all ages.
Older Picture Books:
- Horton and the Kwuggerbug and More Lost Stories , by
- I'm My Own Dog, by
- You Are (Not) Small, by
- The Favorite Daughter, by
- Princess Sparkle-Heart Gets a Makeover, by
- Gaston, by
- My New Friend Is So Fun, by
- All Different Now : Juneteenth, the First Day of Freedom, by
- Big Rig, by
- The Pigeon Needs a Bath, by
- Betty Bunny Wants a Goal, by
- Don't Push the Button, by
- Lost Cat, by
- Herman and Rosie, by
- Gazpacho for Nacho, by
- Buddy and the Bunnies in Don't Play with Your Food, by
- Niņo Wrestles the World, by
- Wild Berries, by
- The Blessing Cup, by
- Daisy Gets Lost, by
- Dear Santasaurus, by
- Bogart and Vinnie : A Completely Made-Up Story of True Friendship, by
- Tap the Magic Tree, by
- Hello, My Name Is Ruby, by
- Fraidyzoo , by
- Dinosaur Kisses, by
- Pick a Circle, Gather Squares: A Fall Harvest of Shapes, by
- Me And My Dragon: Scared of Halloween, by
- Click, Clack, Boo!: A Tricky Treat, by
- Mitchell Goes Bowling, by
- The Matchbox Diary, by
- The Day the Crayons Quit, by
- What Can a Crane Pick Up?, by
- Cute and Cuter, by
- Little Owl's Orange Scarf, by
- A Big Guy Took My Ball!, by
- Because I'm Your Dad, by
- Otis and the Puppy, by
- Take Me Out to the Yakyu, by
- The Ant and the Grasshopper, by
- Chloe, by
- Red Hat, by
- The Three Ninja Pigs, by
- This Moose Belongs to Me, by
- Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door, by